There is no doubt that we are in unchartered waters as we adapt to the environment caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are dedicated to servicing your needs during these times and are here to support you.
Our branch network remains open for business and we have created several new ways of working to ensure the safety and hygiene of you, our customers, our staff and other business partners. I would also remind you of our investment in a brand new 24/7 web platform over the last 18 months which provides you with the ability to shop online anytime – as well as access quotations, statements and invoice information – so that you can maintain your relationship with us from the safety of home or office. If you haven’t already please take the opportunity to register for an online account.
Register for Rexel – https://www.rexel.com.au/are/register
Register for John R Turk – https://www.jrt.com.au/ajt/register
Register for Ideal Electrical – https://www.idealelectrical.com/aie/register
Register for Lear & Smith – https://www.learsmith.com.au/als/register
The recent fluctuations in the Australian dollar and rising costs associated with freight and lead times has led to an unprecedented number of price increases coming from many of our major suppliers. We continue to work with these suppliers in negotiating the best outcomes for our customers and to keep these increases to a minimum.
We wish to advise of the current and upcoming trade price reviews, for more information please click on the links below.
- Serveredge (effective from 1st April 2020)
- Ledvance (effective from 6th April 2020)
- SAL (effective from 20th April 2020)
- Key Plastics (effective from 1st April 2020)
- APP (effective from 1st May 2020)
- PipeMakers (effective from 1st May 2020)
- Vinidex (effective from 1st May 2020)
- CABAC (effective from 1st May 2020)
- Brilliant (effective from 1st May 2020)
- Evolt (effective from 1st May 2020)
- Schneider (effective from 1st May 2020)
- NHP (effective from 1st May 2020)
- Legrand (effective from 1st May 2020)
We will continue to give as much forward notice as possible both via email, in branch posters and notice on our corporate web site – www.rexelha.com.au/news. If you have any questions around pricing – or for that matter anything else we can help you with please contact your local branch manager.
Stay safe and thank you for your ongoing business.