Rexel has over 15 years of experience working with Large EPC Projects. Rexel supports large EPC Projects as:
1) Materials Supply Partner
- Catering from small to very large material supplies (consumables to Major packages) through existing Network of branches and global supplier relationships. We support a Project from the early works right through to commissioning stage.
- Onsite Vendor managed stores eg. Onsite container stores
- You work with Project specialists who understand your contractual and documentation requirements
- Some examples:
- Temporary material (Trailing cables, temporary and emergency lighting solutions)
- EHV/MV/LV Cables
- Cable trays and Ladder
- Halogen free / fire retardant self-extinguishing Glands and cleats
- Dedicated Labelling Solutions
2) Material Management Partner
- Provide Safe and secure Project specific Warehouse
- WH managed through fully developed and mature inventory management system
- All systems and processes in place. Accredited through ISO 9001:2015
- Can provide material supply / storage and value- added works including cable storage / cable cutting / ladder storage, pre-assembly, and kitting services
- Able to manage discrete packages or complete M&E BOM.
- Can tailor services/ solutions to suit Project requirements
- Can seamless integrate our WHMS to customer Project Management System
- Integrate Smart Asset Management with “Dot Group” UV resistant, fire rated laminate or Stainless-Steel labels using 2D barcodes.
- Can leverage our experienced staff within our Network to meet Peak Project demands.
0490 940 815
0408 978 025
0411 664 962
(02) 9578 9000