There are 5 key roles within the business:
• Sales Reps: Responsible for developing new business and profitable sales in a geographical or particular customer segment. Develop relationships with existing customers.
• Store Person/Driver: Learn the fundamentals of the business and meet our customers. Responsible for controlling all incoming and outgoing goods into the branch.
• Internal Sales Person: Gain in-depth knowledge on our products whilst offering customers guidance on products and services. Improving sales and margin and enhancing customer satisfaction.
• Assistant Branch Manager: Take a lead in servicing our customers and assist in managing the branch. Participates in areas such as inventory control, purchasing, debtor control and other operational requirements.
• Branch Manager: Manage the branch and take responsibility for sales and budgets. Coach and mentor employees to achieve goals set by the business. Responsible for ensuring the branch is effective and profitable and supervises all operations to guarantee the goals are met.
Specialist and Senior Management Roles
- IT, Finance, HR
- State Manager
- Regional Manager
- Sales Manager
- General Manager